Thursday, August 17, 2006

Vote for Red Mummy in Bloggers Idol 2006 (3rd Week)

You’ve heard of Malaysian Idol and American Idol and now on the Malaysian Blogger scene, we’ve got Bloggers Idol 2006. Participants will be given an assignment every week and are required to complete the assignment & post it on their blogs. Then the voting starts and the one with the lowest votes will be eliminated. Vote start at 12.00pm every Thursday until 12:00pm Sunday. Anybody can vote but limited to one time per day due to the poll will check your IP Address!

I just happen to know this not_kind_of_me_things because one of the participants is my lovely wife and this is her 3rd week assignment -












Can a man love two women at the same time?
And vice versa; Can a women love two man at same time?


Please vote for her at http://bloggers-idol.blogdrive.com/ - Click on Red Mummy & Vote!
Thanks for your vote.





p/s: miss u... 2 days to go ;)

1 comment:

Red Mummy said...

I just happen to know this not_kind_of_me_things because one of the participants is my lovely wife and this is her 3rd week assignment

honey..just happen to know yeah?

anyway, now i know u love me more!

thanks.